Sunday, June 5, 2011

Pretty Blooms To Inspire You

Just when we think winter is over, spring has arrived and better weather is on the way another storm shows up. We're just itching to get outside and frolic in the garden. I can hardly wait to bring fresh peonies into the house and hang gorgeous baskets on my back patio.

Until then, I'll have to settle for gorgeous photographs of blooms from talented photographers and my favourite magazines.

Such a pretty flower arrangement from Martha Stewart Magazine

This shot from Real Simple Magazine makes us want to go to the garden center

Love this beautiful hydrangea arrangement in Style At Home

A pretty flowery scene from House to Home

Would love this container garden from Canadian Gardening Magazine on my porch

This curving path way from Traditional Home just beckons me to take a stroll

What garden plants or flowers are you looking forward to?

No comments:

Post a Comment